A new year, a new beginning right? Well, sort of. Masses of people make resolutions so that they can move into the new year as a better version of themselves. unfortunately, most of these goals end up being forgotten about until the following December. If you do decide to make some resolutions this year then you need to keep in mind that there will never be a perfect time to change. Going further, there will never be a time that change isn’t difficult. Accept that it will be challenging and don’t let that intimate you. Life is too short to not be the you that you envision. There will always be an excuse as to why you can’t or shouldn’t do something. Ignore the excuses because they are holding you back.
“The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.”
Think hard about what you really want to accomplish and set goals that are obtainable yet challenging. Here are just a few examples of respectable resolutions for 2021:
- Explore ideas and lifestyles from people who are where you would like to be.
- Learn to lower your monthly living expenses.
- Curb your never-ending desire for more.
- Set a monthly saving goal that is challenging.
Lower your Negative Impact on the Environment:
- Find ways to reduce your fuel consumption.
- Use reusable containers and drinking bottles.
- Buy sustainable products that were built to last.
- Be aware of where you shop (you vote with your money).
- Learn about how the choices you make affect other people, animals, and ecosystems.
- Find exercises that you can do while on the road.
- Get into an exercise routine.
- Set fitness goals.
- Find a hobby that you enjoy which involves physical activity.
- Learn about food addiction and dependency.
- Drastically cut down on your salt and sugar intake.
- Learn how to prepare your own food.
- Reduce purchasing processed foods.
- Eat out less.
If you have some new year resolutions, don’t wait until January 1st to start. Start working at them today! There is no time to waste. At the end of the day nobody will/should care about this more than you. Therefore, you need to hold yourself accountable. You can do it once you set your mind straight and leave the excuses behind.
Best of luck and we hope that 2021 brings you joy and contentment. From all of us at Truck Mart LLC: Happy New Year!
Check out our blog about money management HERE!
Check out our blot about time management HERE!
Thanks for reading!
Truck Mart LLC
WHERE THE DREAM COMES ALIVE!
Visit us at:
Follow our Facebook page: