What is a lease-purchase agreement?
For anyone who may be unfamiliar with what a lease-purchase agreement is, you are in the right place! Learn how to keep more money in your piggy bank while also getting into the equipment that you need. Also referred to as a lease-to-own, this type of agreement essentially makes it possible for the consumer to use a piece of equipment for a set period of time without having to buy it outright. After all of the monthly payments have been made, the consumer can choose to purchase the equipment (Truck Mart’s buyout is only $1.00).
After doing so, the paperwork will get processed in the customer’s name, and will officially belong to them. Our lease-purchase trailer program has no hidden fees or gimmicks. Truck Mart LLC’s intention is for our customers own the equipment at the end of their lease term. Read on to learn about some of the many benefits of such a program.
- One major reason why customers choose to get into a lease-purchase agreement is the fact that they do not need to have all of the money on hand at the time of purchase. We can get you into a high-quality trailer for a low down payment. This leaves more money in your pocket while also helping you build your business.
- Because this is an in-house program, we can get the deal done very quickly. We guarantee speedy approvals and a quick paperwork process. In fact, you can be out picking up a load the same day that you get a trailer from us.
- All of our trailers come DOT inspected.
- For a small fee we will provide you with a plate and registration that will be valid for the entire length of your lease.
- There are some rather untrustworthy lease-purchase agreements out there and that is why it is so important that you know exactly what you’re signing up for. Our contract is transparent and there are no obscene balloon payments to worry about. Also, all of our customers can expect a consistent monthly payment taken via automatic withdrawal. That way you don’t have to worry about remembering when to make a payment or where to mail it in.
- All of your lease-purchase payments are tax deductible unlike if you were to get the equipment financed traditionally where you can only write off the interest.
If you are interested in our lease-purchase trailer program then please feel free to check out our current inventory HERE.
Contact our office at 717-532-6900 for more information and fill out our online application to get the process started today! You can find that application HERE.
Thanks for reading!
Truck Mart LLC
WHERE THE DREAM COMES ALIVE!
Visit us at:
Follow our Facebook page: